To make it easier for you to pay for school trips and events we have a secure online payment system called 'sQuid'.
The benefits of this online payment system are:
- Your child will not have to carry cash for trip payments
- You can easily track your payments for trips and see on a regular basis what trips are available to your son/daughter
- You can budget by paying money into your account and spend it when required, by allocating to a specific trip
- You can top-up your account by debit/credit card or bank transfer
- Friends/Family can register their own accounts to ‘top-up’ your son/daughter’s online sQuid ‘Purse’ for you to allocate to a trip as required.
Access to sQuid is via the logo button in the Parents Menu on the top right of the website or by clicking here
To create your own sQuid account click here: sQuid
Follow the instructions to register from the registration details sent to you to create your sQuid account. Friends & Family should register their own account without the use of the student registration details. Instructions to do so are available below.